Things to do at the Nobbies:
Dive into the free Nobbies Centre and immerse yourself in the interactive displays, or explore the specatcular coastal scenery from the cliff top boardwalks.
• View one of Australia’s largest fur seal colonies.
• Use the interactive ‘seal spy’ cameras to zoom in on the seals.
• Discover fascinating local marine life through the interactive displays.
• Let the kids run free in the children’s ‘Just for Pups’ playroom.
• Wander the cliff top boardwalks to the blowhole.
• Enjoy a meal in the visitor centre against the backdrop of the spectacular coastline.