The Nature Parks Locals Pass is your annual ticket to visit our sites and provides exclusive events and offers.
For the cost of just one visit, you will save all year round.
Unlimited visits to:
- Penguin Parade (General Viewing)
- Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies
- Koala Conservation Reserve
- Churchill Island
Discounts & Offers:
- 10% discount in our retail stores
- $2.50 hot beverages in our sustainable cafes
- Free subscription to our quarterly online member newsletter
- Exclusive member offers and events
- Exclusive bumper sticker
What does a Locals Pass membership cost?
- Adult - $60
- Child - $30 (4-15 years)
- Pensioner - $45
How do I buy a Locals Pass?
Locals Passes are available to Bass Coast Shire residents and students and can only be purchased at Nature Parks venues. You simply need to head to the Penguin Parade Visitor Centre, Koala Conservation Reserve, Nobbies Centre or Churchill Island to be part of the family!
- Available exclusively to residents and students of Bass Coast Shire (ID needed e.g. bill, rates notice, student card).
- Provides unlimited entry to Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions: Penguin Parade general viewing, Antarctic Journey, Koala Reserve and Churchill Island.
- Penguin Parade special advice: Please note that bookings for the Penguin Parade are recommended to avoid disappointment and are essential during school holiday periods including December/January and public holidays.
Please book via firstname.lastname@example.org or at (03) 5951 2830.
- All other attractions do not require advanced booking.
- Please present your Locals Pass and photo ID for all family members at each visit.
- The pass is exclusively yours and not transferable.
- Your 10% discount on retail excludes already discounted or sales items; items already included in promotions; perishable products; books, media, stamps and eco-bags.
Nature Parks Board Member Michaela Salvato delivered a new family Locals Pass to local James Archibald of the Coffee Collective, Wonthaggi. Long time friend of the Nature Parks, James loves to visit Churchill Island and the Antarctic Journey with his family.
Want to receive these newsletters directly to your inbox? Subscribe to our mailing list via the button below, ticking "I'm a locals pass member" on the form.