The Nature Parks Locals Pass is your annual ticket to the Penguin Parade, Antarctic Journey, Koala Reserve and Churchill Island as well as great member offers and events.
For the cost of just one visit, you will save all year round.
Unlimited visits to:
- 10% discount in our retail stores
- $2.50 hot beverages in our sustainable cafes
- Free subscription to our quarterly online member newsletter
- Exclusive member offers and events
- Exclusive bumper sticker
A great feeling
Your support is saving wildlife and contributing to conservation.
How do I get my Local’s Pass?
Locals Passes are available to Bass Coast Shire residents and students and can only be purchased at Nature Parks venues.
You’ll need to provide proof of residency such as a bill, rates notice or student card and then you will be a part of the family!
Purchase from the new Penguin Parade Visitor Centre, Koala Reserve, The Nobbies and Churchill Island.
- Adult $60
- Child $30 (4-15 years)
- Pensioner $45
- Family $150 (2A & 2C)
What if I already have my Local’s Pass?
We will automatically contact you if we have a current email address to upgrade you to this new offer. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your card is updated. Please note that there is no extra cost for this upgrade.
Locals Pass essential information
- Available exclusively to residents and students of Bass Coast Shire upon proof of residency e.g. bill, rates notice, student card.
- Provides unlimited entry to Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions: Penguin Parade general viewing, Antarctic Journey, Koala Reserve and Churchill Island.
- Penguin Parade special advice: Please note that bookings for the Penguin Parade are recommended to avoid disappointment and are essential during school holiday periods including December/January and public holidays.
Please book via email@example.com or at 5951 2830.
- All other attractions do not require advanced booking.
- Please present your Locals Pass and photo ID for all family members at each visit.
- The pass is exclusively yours and not transferable.
- Your 10% discount on retail excludes already discounted or sales items; items already included in promotions; perishable products; books, media, stamps and eco bags.
Nature Parks Board Member Michaela Salvato delivered a new family Locals Pass to local James Archibald of the Coffee Collective, Wonthaggi. Long time friend of the Nature Parks, James loves to visit Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey with his family.
Love my Nature Parks