The Nature Parks Locals Pass is your annual ticket to the Penguin Parade, Antarctic Journey, Koala Conservation Reserve and Churchill Island, as well as great member offers and events.
For the cost of just one visit, you will save all year round.
Unlimited visits to:
Discounts & Offers:
- 10% discount in our retail stores
- $2.50 hot beverages in our sustainable cafes
- Free subscription to our quarterly online member newsletter
- Exclusive member offers and events
- Exclusive bumper sticker
What does a Locals Pass membership cost?
- Adult - $60
- Child - $30 (4-15 years)
- Pensioner - $45
How do I get my Locals Pass?
Locals Passes are available to Bass Coast Shire residents and students and can only be purchased at Nature Parks venues. You simply need to head to the Penguin Parade Visitor Centre, Koala Conservation Reserve, Nobbies Centre or Churchill Island and provide proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, rates notice or student card) to be part of the family!
What if I had an existing locals membership?
We will automatically contact you if we have a current email address to upgrade you to our Locals Pass membership. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your card is updated. Please note that there is no extra cost for this upgrade.
- Available exclusively to residents and students of Bass Coast Shire upon proof of residency e.g. bill, rates notice, student card.
- Provides unlimited entry to Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions: Penguin Parade general viewing, Antarctic Journey, Koala Reserve and Churchill Island.
- Penguin Parade special advice: Please note that bookings for the Penguin Parade are recommended to avoid disappointment and are essential during school holiday periods including December/January and public holidays.
Please book via email@example.com or at 5951 2830.
- All other attractions do not require advanced booking.
- Please present your Locals Pass and photo ID for all family members at each visit.
- The pass is exclusively yours and not transferable.
- Your 10% discount on retail excludes already discounted or sales items; items already included in promotions; perishable products; books, media, stamps and eco-bags.