Help shape our future
Phillip Island Nature Parks Board has commenced planning future directions for their next Strategic Plan 2018-2023 and invites you to play a part in this process.
The draft plan is future thinking and outlines our Key Aspirations for how we see the Nature Parks evolving over the next 20 years.
The proposed major Programs detail the steps we need to take over the next five years to achieve our key aspirations in areas such as:
• Protecting our native threatened species.
• Making a significant contribution to the global protection of penguins and seabirds.
• Experiencing conservation in action.
• Excellence in ecotourism experiences.
• Leading sustainable operations and striving to be carbon, water and waste neutral.
• Expanding our volunteer programs.
• Embedding reconciliation in our values and daily action.
Find out more and get involved
- Read the Draft Plan Summary here
- Join us at an Open Community Forum on Wednesday 29 November at 5.30pm at Churchill Island Visitor Centre. Find out more here
- Ask a question - email us at email@example.com
- Have your say and add your comments by completing the Online Feedback Form here - Submissions closed so online form is unavailable
All feedback will be considered in the Final Strategic Plan 2018 - 2023
Community submissions are open until 5pm on Sunday 10 December
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land and pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and future.