Discover how to be a penguin protector on this ranger guided tour aimed at families with kids up to 12 years old. Find out what adaptations penguins have to survive life on land and at sea, how to identify penguin habitat and what other wildlife is found on Summerland Peninsula and Phillip Island. Includes a fun activity.
Things to know
- Only available during school holidays.
- Tour does not include Penguin Parade viewing. A separate ticket needs to be purchased for sunset penguin viewing.
- Please phone 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm the meeting time - ph: +61 3 5951 2830
- Don't miss out! Limited to 15 people.
- Tour duration - one hour.
during sunset penguin viewing.
Phillip Island Nature Parks also suggests
General ViewingMore InfoBuy Tickets
Viewing from beachfront stands with tiered seating and penguins at your feet along the boardwalks. Adult tickets $23.80.