Create your own Phillip Island adventure with our Bundled ticket options, guaranteed to save you money.View Bundle Options
Combine your premium penguin viewing experience with a stroll along the treetop boardwalks to see koalas in their natural environment at the Koala Conservation Centre, then step back in time at Churchill Island Heritage Farm.
The date of your visit to the Penguin Parade must be booked, however you may then visit the Koalas and Churchill Island once within 6 months of your penguin visit.
Or buy individual ticket(s)
Get up close and personal with the little penguins from our extra special Penguins Plus grandstand. A self-paced, self-guided experience.
• Please arrive at the Penguin Parade visitor centre at the time stated on your ticket. We have introduced staggered entry times to maintain physical distancing as part of our COVIDSafe Plan.
• Fitted face masks are mandatory indoors at our sites and outdoors where physical distancing is not possible.
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.
• To keep everyone safe and to minimise unnecessary gathering points, most areas within our Penguin Parade Visitor Centre are currently closed. Please note that upon arrival, you will be required to proceed directly to the outdoor precinct of our attractions.
How to get here:
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.