Or buy individual ticket(s)
• Fitted face masks are strongly recommended across all of our sites while indoors (including Underground Penguin Viewing), and we strongly recommend wearing them outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants for General Viewing, Penguins Plus and Underground - Guided Ranger Tour not available for infants)
• We are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site
• The Penguin Parade Visitor Centre opens at 6pm, with dining options available at the Shearwater Restaurant and Little Penguin Cafe
Things to know:
Please phone 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm the meeting time on 03 5951 2830
How to get here
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.
The date of your visit to the Penguin Parade and/or EcoBoat Tour must be booked and will be printed on your ticket. You may visit the other attractions on your tickets, eg the Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm or Antarctic Journey once within six months of the printed date, either before or after your Penguin Parade visit.