Phone or email bookings only.
Join one of our eco-accedited guides and explore our tranquil wetlands and network of hides and boardwalks as you look for some of the 200+ bird species that call Phillip Island home. Stroll through eucalypt woodlands and meet wallabies, koalas, echidnas, bush birds, and a host of other unique wildlife species.
This tour is designed for lovers of wildlife and nature. Our eco accredited rangers have an extensive knowledge of locals wildlife, as well as many of the migratory bird species who visit our Ramsar listed wetlands. During the spring and summer months, approximately one million Short-tailed Shearwaters call Phillip Island home, while in winter, Swift Parrots, Flame Robins and Swamp Harriers return from the colder climate of Tasmania.
Binoculars and a high powered spotting scope are included in the tour, or participants are welcome to bring their own.
Download our brochure
• Phone or email bookings only
• Departs every Tuesday (May to September @ 12.00pm, October to April @ 2.00pm)
• You will be picked up and dropped off at your Phillip Island accommodation by our rangers
• Duration approx. 4 hours
• Closed-in walking shoes required
• Cost: $170.00 per person (minimum 2 adults required to operate the tour)
• This tour is limited to 10 guests
Phone: +61 3 5951 2835