The Koala Reserve offers a range of family friendly activities and opportunities to explore the native bush and see Australian wildlife.
• Wander the two tree top boardwalks for superb up-close koala viewing.
- Tree Top Koala Boardwalk: 800m loop – 20 minutes – easy
- Tree Top Woodland Boardwalk: 600m loop – 20 minutes – easy
• Explore the six hectares of Australian bushland on the easily accessible trails.
• Lookout for wallabies, echidnas and colourful native birds.
• Uncover the amazing lives of koalas with the interactive displays in the new visitor centre.
• Learn more about what community groups like the Friends of Koalas or Barb Martin Bushbank are doing to help local wildlife.