We're committed to offering an accessible experience throughout the Penguin Parade and have a range of facilities for people of all abilities.
The Penguin Parade offers family friendly access, including:
- wide pathways for prams
- pram parking at the penguin viewing stands (please note prams cannot access the stepped viewing platforms)
- baby change room including microwave.
- Disabled parking
- Disabled ramp access through visitor centre and along boardwalks
- Complimentary buggy if transport to beach required
- Complimentary wheelchair for use inside the visitor centre
- Exclusive disabled access viewing areas in General Viewing, Penguins Plus and Underground Viewing
- Disabled toilets in visitor centre
- Interpretive displays at wheelchair eye height.
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths and restrained by a harness or leash.
Phillip Island Nature Parks has recently launched a set of Access Keys to three of its attractions in an effort to provide increased access and inclusion for people of all abilities including people living with disability; physical and invisible, cognitive impairment, anxiety, people living with temporary disability, the ageing population, parents with prams and overseas visitors.
Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.