We're committed to offering an accessible experience throughout the Penguin Parade and have a range of facilities for people of all abilities.
The Penguin Parade offers family friendly access, including:
- wide pathways for prams
- pram parking at the penguin viewing stands (please note prams cannot access the stepped viewing platforms)
- baby change room.
- Disabled parking
- Disabled ramp access through visitor centre and along boardwalks
- Complimentary buggy if transport to beach required
- Complimentary wheelchair for use inside the visitor centre
- Exclusive disabled access viewing areas in General Viewing, Penguins Plus and Underground Viewing
- Disabled toilets in visitor centre
- Interpretive displays at wheelchair eye height.
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths and restrained by a harness or leash.
Due to the opening of the new Visitor Centre, the Access key for the Penguin Parade is currently being updated.
Companion and Carer cards
Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.