Phone or email bookings only.
Walk in the footsteps of a ranger as you go behind the scenes on this exclusive tour of some of Phillip Island's most popular attractions.
Our rangers manage over 20% of Phillips Island's diverse and delicate natural ecosystems, such as sand dunes, wetlands, mangroves, and woodlands.
Fighting predators, controlling weeds and managing visitors are all in a day's work for our rangers, so come and join them for a unique insight into what we do to protect the amazing flora and fauna of Phillip Island.
Download our brochure
Things to know:
• Phone or email bookings only
• Departs every Saturday (May to September @ 12.00pm, October to April @ 2.00pm)
• You will be picked up and dropped off at your Phillip Island accommodation by our rangers
• Duration approx. 4 hours
• Closed-in walking shoes required
• Cost: $150.00 per person (minimum 2 adults required to operate the tour)
• This tour is limited to 10 guests
• Entry to the nightly Penguin Parade additional to this tour
Contact us for bookings or further information:
Phone: +61 3 5951 2835