Please note that due to an exciting upgrade to the Penguins Plus Viewing Area, this option will be unavailable from 04 May to 16 November 2015.
Situated next to the main path of penguins, and limited to 190 people, Penguins Plus offers fantastic up close viewing of penguins. Rangers are on hand throughout the night to answer your questions and give a talk 30 minutes prior to the estimated penguin arrival time. Includes a free drink.
Combine your Penguins Plus ticket with a 3 Parks Pass for discounted entry to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm.
Things to know
- Penguins arrive at sunset. Please arrive 1 hour prior to penguin arrival time.
- Don't miss out! Bookings essential.
- Penguin Parade duration is 50 minutes from the time the first penguin crosses the beach.
- Includes a free drink.
- If purchasing a 3 Park Pass with Penguins Plus, select the date of your penguin visit, then your pass is valid for the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm for six months from the date of your Penguin Parade visit.
- Churchill Island Farm activities generally commence early afternoon, with a total duration of around 90 minutes, but please check here for details.