Join your ranger guide for an informative journey as you enjoy their commentary through your headset. Stroll along the boardwalks and take up your front row seats in the beachfront viewing stands.
Use the supplied binoculars to try and spot the penguins gathering in the water before they emerge and make their way across the beach to their burrows.
Combine the Guided Ranger Tour with a 3 Parks Pass for great value and a fantastic penguin viewing experience. The 3 Parks Pass with Guided Ranger Tour includes your tour as well as admission to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm at a discounted price.
Things to know:
- Minimum age of 12 years for all participants
- Binoculars, headset and thermal seating mat supplied
- Bookings are essential as numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 people
- Tour duration approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Please phone 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm the meeting time on 03 5951 2830
- If purchasing a 3 Park Pass with the Guided Ranger Tour, select the date of your tour, then your pass is valid for the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm for six months from the date of your Penguin Parade visit.
- Churchill Island Farm activities generally commence early afternoon, with a total duration of around 90 minutes, but please check the website for details.
Phillip Island Nature Parks also suggests
Penguin Research TourMore InfoBuy Tickets
Discover the behind-the-scenes work of the Penguin Parade with tales of rescued sick and injured penguins. Learn about new oil-spill clean-up technology and little penguin research, including satellite tracking and burrow surveys. Includes reserved front row seats. Ages 12+. Tickets from $100.
VIP TourMore InfoBuy Tickets
VIP treatment and elevated views of the beach and the penguins’ arrival on this ranger guided tour. Ages 16+. Tickets from $75.90