Churchill Island Heritage Farm offers a range of daily farming activities and walks around the island close to internationally recognised wetlands.
Daily farming activities:
11.00am Cow milking
1.00pm Wagon rides (weather permitting)
2:10pm Cow milking
2.25pm Sheep shearing
2.40pm Whip cracking
3.05pm Working dogs demonstration
3:20pm Blacksmith demonstration
3.35pm Boomerang throwing
• Meet the Clydesdale horses, Highland cattle, sheep and baby animals.
• Explore the island on the numerous walking and cycling trails:
- Churchill Island loop: 4.5kms – 2 hours – easy
- North Point loop: 2kms – 1hour – moderate
- Wadjil’garook Wetland: 1km inside the entrance. Follow the paths to learn about Indigenous culture and wetland birds.
• Relax in the licensed café.