Churchill Island Heritage Farm offers a range of daily farming activities and walks around the island close to internationally recognised wetlands.
Daily farming activities:
1.00-1.45pm wagon rides (school and public holidays only)
2.10pm cow milking
2.30pm sheep shearing
2.45pm whip cracking
3.05pm Working dogs
3.20pm Sheep shearing
• Meet the Clydesdale horses, Highland cattle, sheep and baby animals.
Download the visitor guide
• Explore the island on the numerous walking and cycling trails:
- Churchill Island loop: 4.5kms – 2 hours – easy
- North Point loop: 2kms – 1hour – moderate
- Wadjil’garook Wetland: 1km inside the entrance. Follow the paths to learn about Indigenous culture and wetland birds.
• Relax in the licensed café.