Accessibility at the Koala Conservation Reserve
The Koala Reserve offers full accessibility both indoors in the cafe, gift shop and outside on the boardwalks. The following infrastructure has been put in place to ensure this area meets accessibility standards:
- Allocated car parking spaces for people with accessibility issues
- Wide ramp to visitor centre entrance with 1 in 14 gradient and handrails
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Movable cafe furniture
- Interpretive displays accessible from wheelchair height
- Ramped, wheelchair accessible treetop boardwalks to allow close-up koala viewing
- Wide boardwalks and observation areas allowing for wheelchair access
- Smooth, hard-packed gravel paths with moderate gradient throughout the bushland
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths.
Companion and Carer cards
Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.