Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Antarctic Journey tickets are sold and entry granted based on the following conditions:
1. Tickets purchased are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferrable.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase due to adverse weather conditions or number of penguins.
3. Management reserves the right to:
i. Refuse entry to the venue to any person
ii. Request any person to leave the attraction and / or take appropriate action to enforce regulations
iii. Persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused entry and / or requested to leave the venue
5. Persons must be aged 4 to 15 years inclusive to be eligible for ‘children’ tickets. Children under 4 years are free of charge.
6. Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children (aged 4 to 15 inclusive).
7. Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
8. When upgrading a booking your original ticket may be used as credit towards the payment of a new ticket of equal or higher value provided there is availability on the requested dates.
10. Concessions are applicable on presentation of suitable ID and this must be provided for collection of tickets (Australian Pensioner Card only)
11. Ticket holders for the Penguin Parade will be admitted up until 45 minutes after commencement of the Penguin Parade, after which time admissions may be refused without refund. Full entry fee will apply for those without pre-purchased tickets.
12. Phillip Island Nature Parks shall not be liable for injury or damage to any property or persons from any cause whatsoever (including negligence or gross negligence of staff).
13. Any type of photography or video during the nightly parade is strictly prohibited.
14. By entering the Penguin Parade precinct, patrons agree for their image, likeness or voice to be used as part of any recording of the event
15. It is a condition that persons under the age of 16 shall be accompanied by an adult who is solely responsible for their conduct while at any of Phillip Island Nature Parks' venues.
16. Phillip Island Nature Parks Board of Management is responsible for the management of the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island, and the Nobbies Centre and over 1800 hectares of land on Phillip Island. Other attractions that may appear on this ticket from time to time are managed autonomously by other organisations. Phillip Island Nature Parks Board of Management and Phillip Island Information Centre make no guarantees of any other attraction appearing on this ticket.
17. Tickets are valid only for the date printed on the ticket for the Penguin Parade or Wild Ocean EcoBoat tours. For a 4 or 5 Parks Pass, the Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey components are valid for one entry within six months from the date(s) of ticket.
18. Prices do vary and are correct at the time of purchase.
19. Phillip Island Nature Parks reserves the right to change ticket prices without notice. If there has been a change in price upwards between the time of original purchase and time of entry, the ticket holder will be liable to pay the additional costs or difference.
20. Entry is not permitted into any of the above venues without a valid ticket or permission from management. At the Penguin Parade, free day entry is allowed until an afternoon deadline determined by management, after which time the full night Penguin Parade rate applies.
21. No dogs or BYO alcohol is permitted into any of Phillip Island Nature Parks' venues.
EcoBoat Tour terms and conditions:
All participants must be at least 4 years of age.
All participants must be at least 100cm tall.
Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk.
Tour times and departure locations may be altered or cancelled due to sea conditions and passenger numbers
Please check the daily update prior to departure for conditions report and any tour changes
No change of dates
No refund for passenger cancellations and ‘no shows’
The tours operate into open waters causing boat movement which can adversely affect people subject to motion sickness. These tours also require passengers to take care on-board and guardians take strict supervision of children on-board and follow instructions given by captain or crew.
Gift Voucher terms and conditions:
1. Gift Vouchers are purchased subject to normal availability for the specific experience or attraction purchased. Some experiences such as the Penguin Parade and EcoBoat tours do book out due to limited capacity.
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for experiences or attractions that are fully booked.
3. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
4. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date or purchase and extensions cannot be granted.
Shop Returns and Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied for whatever reason with any item you have purchased from the Phillip Island Nature Parks online store, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund (minus shipping costs). The item must be returned within 14 days in its original condition with proof of purchase.
•This returns and exchange policy applies only to items purchased online.
•Items can be returned within 14 days of receipt of order.
•Freight charges are not refunded when an item is returned for a change of mind refund or exchange.
•In the event we have made a mistake, the item is not as described, or the product is faulty, we will refund reasonable return freight costs.
•Returned items must be in original condition with all labels and swing tags still attached.
Privacy of Information