Phillip Island Seal Cruise
We've partnered with Wildlife Coast Cruises to bring you this spectacular 2-hour coastal cruise to visit one of Australia's largest colony of Fur Seals, at Seal Rocks off Phillip Island. Book your tickets.
Experience an up-close encounter with thousands of seals at one of Australia’s largest fur seal colonies. The boat drifts within meters of the seals, enabling you to witness them in their natural environment first hand. It is impossible not to be captivated by these naturally playful and inquisitive animals, as they regularly approach the boat for a closer look at you. Along the way, you’ll be enthralled by the beautiful coastline and learn all about the history of Phillip Island’s western shoreline.
- An average of 5000+ seals sighted up close
- Variety of seabirds & regular dolphin sightings
- Educational commentary
- Historical sights
- Warm undercover viewing
- Morning or Afternoon Tea
- Tea & Coffee
- Leaving from Cowes Jetty, The Esplanade, Cowes VIC 3922
- 2.00pm, boarding 15mins prior
- Extra cruises in summer peak: 11.00am and 4.30pm (26 December to 31 January - please check availability)