Create your own Phillip Island adventure with our Bundled ticket options, guaranteed to save you money.View Bundle Options
Combine your visit to the koalas with General Viewing at the Penguin Parade, and a visit to Churchill Island Heritage Farm. Take a virtual journey to the world's most extreme continent and immerse yourself in the multimedia experiences and hands on activities at the exciting Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre.
Combine your visit to the koalas with premium viewing at the Penguin Parade from the Penguins Plus platform, and a visit to Churchill Island Heritage Farm. Take a virtual journey to the world's most extreme continent and immerse yourself in the multimedia experiences and hands on activities at the exciting Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre.
Or buy individual ticket(s)
Wander tree-top boardwalks to watch koalas up close in their natural habitat. Take a walk through the woodlands and enjoy the abundant birdlife, wallabies, echidnas and bats.
• Fitted face masks are strongly recommended across all of our sites while indoors, and we strongly recommend wearing them outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.
How to get here:
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 15 minutes from the bridge to get to the Koala Conservation Centre. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.