Accessibility at Churchill Island
Churchill Island offers family and disability friendly access, including:
- Allocated parking spaces for people with accessibility issues
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Smooth, hard-packed gravel paths with moderate gradient
- Variety of sealed rest areas provided throughout
- Pram and wheelchair parking at all farming activity stations
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths.
Phillip Island Nature Parks has recently launched a set of Access Keys to three of its attractions in an effort to provide increased access and inclusion for people of all abilities including those living with a disability (physical and invisible), cognitive impairment, anxiety, those living with a temporary disability, the ageing population, parents with prams and overseas visitors.
Companion and Carer cards
Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.