Churchill Island boasts a range of walking and cycling trails free to enjoy, as well as daily farming activities and digital quests around the Heritage Farm. Come explore!
Things to do
- 10.30am Blacksmithing
- 2.10pm Cow Milking
- 2.30pm Sheep Shearing
- 2.45pm Working Dogs
- 3.00pm Whip Cracking
Plus, the kids' activity table in the Churchill Island visitor centre with the selection of colouring, dot to dot and word search activities.
What to bring
• Sunscreen, sunglasses & hat
• Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
• Reusable water bottle (we have drinking fountains on-site)
• Insect repellent (we don't sell this in store so please bring your own with you)
• Snacks (our Churchill Island Cafe has a delicious range of breakfast and lunch items, but you may wish to bring your own snacks with you as well)
• Binoculars & a camera (to capture memories of your visit)
• Churchill Island loop: 4.5kms – 2 hours – moderate
• North Point loop: 2kms – 1hour – easy
• Wadjil’garook Wetland: 1km inside the entrance. Follow the paths to learn about Aboriginal culture and view wetland birds.