We're committed to offering an accessible experience throughout the Penguin Parade and have a range of disabled friendly facilities.
The Penguin Parade offers family friendly access, including:
- wide pathways for prams
- pram parking at the penguin viewing stands (please note prams cannot access the stepped viewing platforms)
- baby change room including microwave.
- Disabled parking
- Disabled ramp access through visitor centre and along boardwalks
- Complimentary buggy if transport to beach required
- Complimentary wheelchair for use inside the visitor centre
- Exclusive disabled access viewing areas in General Viewing, Penguins Plus and Underground Viewing
- Disabled toilets in visitor centre
- Interpretive displays at wheelchair eye height.
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths and restrained by a harness or leash.
Companion and Carer cards
Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.