As our main star attraction, the Penguin Parade offers a wide variety of activities suitable for all ages. Whether you're looking for a self-guided experience or to be led by one of our knowledgeable rangers, we have an option for you. Please remember that everyone, including infants, requires a ticket to attend.
Enjoy tiered seating in our general viewing grandstands overlooking the picturesque Summerlands Beach.
Limited seating: If you are visiting in December or January, please arrive at recommended times shown on tickets as seats are limited and not guaranteed. Standing space is available. Click here for expected penguin arrival time.
- Adult (16 years+) - $30.00
- Child (4-15 years) - $15.00 (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - $75.00
- Australian Pensioner (ID required) - $21.00
Get up close and personal with the little penguins from our extra special Penguins Plus grandstand.
- Adult (16 years+) - $75.00
- Child (4-15 years) - $37.50 (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - $187.50
Go underground and watch the little penguins waddle right past the window – some might even come up to the glass to say gidday! We encourage visitors to wear masks where they cannot physically distance.
- Adult (16 years+) - $85.00
- Child (4-15 years) - $42.50 (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - $212.50
GUIDED RANGER TOUR - available nightly
Join your ranger guide for an informative journey through the penguin colony, enjoying their commentary via your personal headset.
- Guided Ranger Tour (12 years+) - $95.00 (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
ULTIMATE ADVENTURE TOUR - available nightly
Be one of the select few to venture out to a secluded beach away from the Penguin Parade on this fully accredited Eco Tour, perfect for lovers of both nature and adventure. Reasonable fitness required, including the ability to walk on soft sand, descend and ascend 20 stairs, and walk up to 1.5 km in each direction on uneven surfaces.
- Ultimate Adventure Tour (16 years+) - $105.00
- In an unlikely scenario of unusually lower penguin numbers or higher than predicted tides the Ultimate Adventure Tour will be replaced with a Guided Ranger Tour
FAMILY WILDLIFE TOUR - available Fri & Sat, available nightly through the school holidays
Join the ranger for a fun and educational tour that starts with a talk about the wildlife of Millowl (Phillip Island), and enjoy reserved seating in our tiered general viewing area overlooking the picturesque Summerlands Beach. Explore the secrets, sounds and signs left by the native animals that call the Penguin Parade home. Then settle in to watch the little penguins waddle home and ask your own ranger any questions you have. Each family gets to take home a Penguin oil spill jumper.
- Adult (16 years+) - $80.00
- Child (4-15 years) - $40.00/persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Australian Pensioner (ID required) - $56.00
SAVE WITH A 4 PARKS PASS
Visit our Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Reserve, Antarctic Journey and Churchill Island Heritage Farm, all at a discounted price.
Valid pensioner cards
Pensioner ticket prices apply to Australian Pensioner Cardholders and Seniors Cardholders only. Card must be presented on entry.
Companion and carer cards
Visitors with a Victorian Carers Card are entitled to entry at the Australian Pensioner rate to all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a student rate. Child tickets are valid for ages 4-15.
during the nightly Penguin Parade.